Flash Sale with 25% Off Meggings on my Etsy Store!

Grab 25% off your favourite Leggings for Men in our Flash Sale

Excited to announce a whopping 25% discount in my Flash Sale on BillingtonPix.Etsy.com. This sale is for men's leggings only on all styles.

Flash sale on mens leggings at BillingtonPix.Etsy.com


If you are a fan of mens fashion then you might already own one or several pairs of meggings. At BillingtonPix I am keen that colour and quirky feature heavily in my designs. Whether you wear your leggings as festival meggings or as running tights you can be assured of wearing something unique.

Patterns are usually in a retro or quirky style, such as Mid Century Modern, 80s Memphis style, 90s Vaporwave aesthetic or more contemporary such as Harajuku, including Pastel Goth and Yami Kawaii. You can find out more about my love of 90s Vaporwave design and Japanese Harajuku style by reading this blog post.

I am particularly proud of my Harajuku clothing range. We also sell other athleisure items such as leggings for women, unisex sweatshirts and hoodies. With Harajuku I am able to express myself so satisfactorily, especially when it comes to Menhera Kei fashion. 

Take a look and see what might appeal to your tastes. Whether you intend to style your leggings as casual or smart, as streetwear, ravewear, festival pants, gym leggings or compression pants, any style will work and you can be guaranteed to stand out from the crowd.

Express yourself with pair of patterned leggings

Also, it would be great if you could let me know what style you prefer to wear when it comes to athleisure and leggings. So many times I see black leggings for sale or at least those that are dark in colour. Not that I have anything against black leggings for men, but for me colour and pattern help to define a personality. To see someone sporting a colourful pair of meggings, perhaps styled with a jacket and some smart trainers can say so much. I'm also aware that many men feel unable to wear loud leggings in public. It is certainly a statement piece. I have a wish that more men will feel able to express themselves more fully when it comes to fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80s Memphis Phone Cases

What is Mid-Century Modern design?

Buy Urban Photography Online