Vaporwave Mandala - Athleisure Fashion and Fabrics

 I'm so excited to be able to share some news about my Etsy store! I've now opened another store on Etsy that will allow me to sell fabric panels in the same retro and Harajuku designs as the athleisure I have been selling on BillingtonPix.Etsy.com.

My new Etsy store is called Pancake Patterns and can be found at PancakePatterns.Etsy.com

Not only that, but I have collated a number of designs together on my Etsy shop to be able to make more sense of each collection. Here are some of the groupings I have made.

Vaporwave Mandala


The fabric for this graphic can be found on my Pancake Patterns Etsy store, but you can also find some of the athleisure products themselves on my BillingtonPix Etsy store. Take a look at these wonderful athleisure products which I have grouped together here :


This underboob crop top is one of my newest products altogether. There are only a few of these athleisure pieces on my Etsy store, but they are fast becoming one of my favorites!

With the gorgeous swirls of Mandala and geometric shapes and lines against the pastel pink and blue tones, this graphic is singing on this sporty 4-way stretch outfit. It is so versatile too, and can be worn as a gym top, for swimming and other gym activities, or alternatively you can wear it as your favorite clubbing outfit, as rave wear or festival tops.

With its cropped waist and long arms this recycled polyester and spandex women's top is just fabulous and I know that it is going to become one of the popular items in my store.


These wonderful unisex wide-leg pants are so comfortable it is not true. These pajama sweatpants remind me also of harem pants. They come with side pockets and have an elastic waistband with a white drawstring, allowing you to wear them low or high, however the mood fits, on the waist or on the hips. These pants are great for snuggling up, eating pizza on the sofa with friends, watching your favorite soap. Best of all they come in a very accessible range of sizes, from 2XS to 6XL.



Meggings are my most popular item in my Etsy store so I am certain that these are going to be selling like hot cakes. Super soft and stretchy, these compression leggings for men are just fantastic and will look awesome, if not somewhat boho chic when worn out and about, perhaps even as your latest clubbing outfit. Alternatively, why not wear them downtown, paired with a dark jacket and some smart sneakers for the ultimate in glam boho chic, infused with that awesome retro Vaporwave vibe?





Let me know what you think of these new products to my store! I think they sit perfectly in the retro and colorful mood of my shop. For anyone who wants to get a bit of vibrant athleisure fashion for clubbing, festivals or simply relaxing at home this season, I have a growing number of pieces that might want to take a look at.

What's more, as I mentioned above, my new Pancake Patterns Etsy store aims to allow my customers the freedom to explore their crafting and sewing creativity when it comes to the wonderfully vintage and vibrant graphic designs that I offer for sale.

My wonderful Dystopian Geometric Vaporwave pattern gives a wonderful post-apocalyptic vibe that would make incredible outfits for festivals such as Burning Man. Soft and stretchy fabric that comes in about 1.5 yards square panels. This is patterned textile that you don't want to miss out on! 

For more Synthwave patterned fabrics like this please head to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PancakePatterns which I am currently building out. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to favorite my store or any one of these new fabric panels.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80s Memphis Phone Cases

What is Mid-Century Modern design?

Buy Urban Photography Online