I've been busy uploading some new contemporary retro designs to my shops.

 Here are a couple of collections I have set up on Society6 shop

I currently have two collections where I am selling a huge number of products, ranging from credenza chests, wall clocks, wall murals, tables, t-shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, phone cases, cushions and face masks.

Why not take a quick look and see if there are any pattern designs that inspire you?

Here is a selection of the 80s Memphis Design pattern products that I have listed:

BillingtonPix Society6 shop: Memphis collection


Here is a selection of the Contemporary Retro Design pattern products that I have listed:

BillingtonPix Society6 shop: Contemporary Retro collection


I don't have as many designs uploaded as I do at my BillingtonPix.RedBubble.com shop or my own BillingtonPix.com website, simply because the upload process is rather torturous. I have to physically enable each product, unlike on RedBubble where I have to just switch off the ones I don't want to push live. I do intend to keep uploading more designs though, so please check back soon.

I uploaded these contemporary retro designs to BillingtonPix.com too today (for couch pillows and blankets) so check those out too if you like! You get a 20% discount on my website if you subscribe to my newsletter too.


Check out my BillingtonPix Pinterest Shop. This contains a complete feed of all my products from BillingtonPix.com as well as a collation of pins from my BillingtonPix.RedBubble.com shop, my BillingtonPix Zazzle store, my BillingtonPix TeePublic shop. my BillingtonPix Society6 shop as well as numerous cool pins I've spotted along the way!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80s Memphis Phone Cases

What is Mid-Century Modern design?

Starting out with Print on Demand