US States Tees

Where can I find vintage style US States Tees?

Here are some of the US States tees I have just uploaded to Zazzle. You can find them all in the US States Tees category. They feature my trademark distressed sunset design. Feel free to swap for different colored shirts - they are available on both men's and women's tees.

I love America but unfortunately have not been able to travel much due to health issues, and now the pandemic. I really savour my memories of all the road trips I have made around the country in the last 15 or so years.

California Tees

I first visited America in 1999 to visit a friend in California. It was my first long haul flight on Virgin Atlantic. I spent just over a week there and loved it. I walked all over San Francisco. It was everything I expected it to be and more.

Pennsylvania Tees 

Pennsylvania is an interesting state to me as it was so gripping during the last Presidential election campaign to watch the votes coming in. I haven't yet made it there but would be happy to take some recommendations on where is best to visit in this state.

New Mexico Tees

I've added in New Mexico here, just because it intrigues me, being so near to the Mexican border. Again another state I would love to visit.

And More...




Florida Tees

I have spent many a trip in Florida. I love the west coast around Sarasota and up to Venice. That is a lovely quite coastal town where there is a great beach you can walk along looking for pre-historic sharks' teeth. It is so beautiful to sit on the beach watching the sun go down, looking out for dolphins.

Alabama Tees

I once took a road trip down to Alabama state. We went as far as Mobile where there is a fantastic hotel. It's a great place for photography, the architecture being so vibrant. The history of this part of the US is also something else.


If you like what you see, why not take a look at the rest of my Zazzle store. The great thing about Zazzle is that you can take a design and move it over to a completely different product. Sometimes it might not work well, but usually you will be able to match up the design to a product that you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80s Memphis Phone Cases

What is Mid-Century Modern design?

Starting out with Print on Demand