Where can I find independent Artists & Beautiful Bedding?

 Independent Artists & Beautiful Bedding?

Find our awesome designs at BillingtonPix

It's often hard to locate independent artists over the internet. RedBubble is an excellent place to find them. If you are looking for some mid-century abstract patterns, why not check out BillingtonPix.RedBubble.com to find your perfect bedding comforter? 

Mid Century Modern Green 1960s abstract patterned bed comforter. Available at BillingtonPix

Go to BillingtonPix.RedBubble.com for beautiful bedding pattern designs. Independently designed by individual artists.

Check out my BillingtonPix Pinterest Shop. This contains a complete feed of all my products from BillingtonPix.com as well as a collation of pins from my BillingtonPix.RedBubble.com shop, my BillingtonPix Zazzle store, my BillingtonPix TeePublic shop. my BillingtonPix Society6 shop as well as numerous cool pins I've spotted along the way!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80s Memphis Phone Cases

What is Mid-Century Modern design?

Starting out with Print on Demand